BRAKE ACCUMULATOR REPLACEMENTS

Discussion of STOCK calipers, pads, rotors, fluids, lines, reservoirs, pedals and systems.

Re: BRAKE ACCUMULATOR REPLACEMENTS

Postby YVRHotRodLincoln » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:02 am

...thanks for that very useful tip Don... :)
YVRHotRodLincoln
CLUB MEMBER

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Just an update, spinning wheels does have these in stock, mine arrived yesterday and it is the same one that I bought for the WhiteOx a coupe of years ago. Although priced higher, I'm glad that they still can supply them :mrgreen:
Last edited by WHITEOXLSC on Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

1990 Regatta Blue LSC (newest addition aka Blu)
1986 Mark VII Silver LSC (sold, aka the Grey Ghost)
1990 Mark VII Oxford White LSC (new addition aka the WhiteOx)
1993 Ford Green Explorer Sport 2WD 4.0L V6 (daily driver do everything truck)(loaded first generation)
1988 Ford Blue/mostly rust brown Ranger 2.9L V6 STX P/U (Old faithful) (dead trans, 358XXX miles, sold)
1975 Oldsmobile Blue Omega Hatchback Coupe

Proudly supporting ; Pick N Pull of the greater bay area, NAPA auto parts, Ebay, Suncore Industries, Johnny Franklin mufflers, and Paul Protos electronics restoration.
WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Location: Santa Rosa, Sonoma County (the "other" wine country) California

Postby 90 MarkVII BB » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:51 pm

WHITEOXLSC wrote:Just an update, spinning wheels does have these in stock, mine arrived yesterday and it is the same one that I bought for the Ox a coupe of years age. Although priced higher, I'm glad that they still can supply them :mrgreen:

Cost?
"Ivory" - 1990 Mark VII Bill Blass Edition
3G Alternator, Arnott Air springs front/rear, hardwired dashcam, Tigerpaw whitewalls, all 4 brake lines new NiCopp, all else factory.
In the works - Backup cam, Addco#415.
90 MarkVII BB
CLUB MEMBER

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:36 pm

90 MarkVII BB wrote:
WHITEOXLSC wrote:Just an update, spinning wheels does have these in stock, mine arrived yesterday and it is the same one that I bought for the Ox a coupe of years age. Although priced higher, I'm glad that they still can supply them :mrgreen:

Cost?

$165.00 and for me $20.00 shipping. Your shipping might be lower depending where you are 8-)
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

1990 Regatta Blue LSC (newest addition aka Blu)
1986 Mark VII Silver LSC (sold, aka the Grey Ghost)
1990 Mark VII Oxford White LSC (new addition aka the WhiteOx)
1993 Ford Green Explorer Sport 2WD 4.0L V6 (daily driver do everything truck)(loaded first generation)
1988 Ford Blue/mostly rust brown Ranger 2.9L V6 STX P/U (Old faithful) (dead trans, 358XXX miles, sold)
1975 Oldsmobile Blue Omega Hatchback Coupe

Proudly supporting ; Pick N Pull of the greater bay area, NAPA auto parts, Ebay, Suncore Industries, Johnny Franklin mufflers, and Paul Protos electronics restoration.
WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Location: Santa Rosa, Sonoma County (the "other" wine country) California

Postby ricardocordoba » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:46 am

WHITEOXLSC wrote:
90 MarkVII BB wrote:

Cost?

$165.00 and for me $20.00 shipping. Your shipping might be lower depending where you are 8-)

Thank you for the update. The last few times I've looked they did not have them on hand but, now glad that they do have these in their inventory once again.
ricardocordoba
CLUB MEMBER

Previous

Return to Brakes