How do I use the gallery?

Questions and Answers About Using This Forum, How Do I Become A Club Member, How Do I Post Pictures, How Do I Change My Avatar?

How do I use the gallery?

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:20 pm

I've been clicking around looking for an answer to this. I have been recently upgraded to a member, but I have yet been able to log in to the gallery. Is the gallery logon the same as the logon I use to get here? If not where do you go to set up the account? I don't know if it's me (user error) :? or something needs to be set up before I can use the gallery. I have pix to upload to the gallery (everyone likes pictures) but am unable, at this time, to even get into the gallery. Any help on this would be great.

Thanks!
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

1990 Regatta Blue LSC (newest addition aka Blu)
1986 Mark VII Silver LSC (sold, aka the Grey Ghost)
1990 Mark VII Oxford White LSC (new addition aka the WhiteOx)
1993 Ford Green Explorer Sport 2WD 4.0L V6 (daily driver do everything truck)(loaded first generation)
1988 Ford Blue/mostly rust brown Ranger 2.9L V6 STX P/U (Old faithful) (dead trans, 358XXX miles, sold)
1975 Oldsmobile Blue Omega Hatchback Coupe

Proudly supporting ; Pick N Pull of the greater bay area, NAPA auto parts, Ebay, Suncore Industries, Johnny Franklin mufflers, and Paul Protos electronics restoration.
WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Location: Santa Rosa, Sonoma County (the "other" wine country) California

Re: How do I use the gallery?

Postby tomnh » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Bruce, did you get your membership package in the mail ? if so, I believe that the info you need is in that. If not, send a message to membership@thelincolnmarkviiclub.org or ask oldschool1 about it.
tomnh

Dirty Deeds 90 lsc 93 Cobra heads and intake, 1.7 RR, 6AL ignition, United Exhaust 2 1/4" off road exhaust, no smog and no cats, X-Pipe, SCT chip and mass air, A9P ECU. 24lb injectors, 3:55 gears, 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 65mm TB, Ram Air intake, 17" 1998 cobra rims. Last tune was 290HP

Sandy 1989 lsc convertible (1 of 12) Original and Stock, driven daily and under renovation.

Buy Club Gear and Support Our Club !
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub
tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks Tom, No I haven't got the info in the mail yet. I was told that it will be shipped shortly, so I will wait. Would like to upload pictures of my Mark, as I know all of you are just dying to see it :lol:
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

1993 Ford Green Explorer Sport 2WD 4.0L V6 (daily driver do everything truck)(loaded first generation)
1988 Ford Blue/mostly rust brown Ranger 2.9L V6 STX P/U (Old faithful) (dead trans, 358XXX miles, sold)

Proudly supporting ; Pick N Pull of the greater bay area, NAPA auto parts, Ebay, Suncore Industries, Johnny Franklin mufflers, and Paul Protos electronics restoration.
WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Postby White Lincoln » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:13 pm

WHITEOXLSC wrote:I know all of you are just dying to see it :lol:

If I am dying to see it, I will be dead by the time it gets posted.... :lol:
White Lincoln
SITE ADMIN

Postby tomnh » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 pm

White Lincoln wrote:

I hope not, your taxes are paying for my retirement.
tomnh

Dirty Deeds 90 lsc 93 Cobra heads and intake, 1.7 RR, 6AL ignition, United Exhaust 2 1/4" off road exhaust, no smog and no cats, X-Pipe, SCT chip and mass air, A9P ECU. 24lb injectors, 3:55 gears, 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 65mm TB, Ram Air intake, 17" 1998 cobra rims. Last tune was 290HP

Sandy 1989 lsc convertible (1 of 12) Original and Stock, driven daily and under renovation.

Buy Club Gear and Support Our Club !
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub
tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

White Lincoln wrote:

NO, I will be dead before it gets posted! :lol: I'm still waiting for my packet in the snail mail :o
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Postby oldschool1 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:16 am

WHITEOXLSC wrote:
White Lincoln wrote:

NO, I will be dead before it gets posted! :lol: I'm still waiting for my packet in the snail mail :o

Bruce,
Check your email account.
The following message (along with your account information) was sent to you via email from MEMBERSHIP@THELINCOLNMARKVIICLUB.org on December 11, 2013.
We still haven't figured out how to email T-Shirts and Decals, hence the MONTHLY trip to the post office :)
-----------------------
Bruce,
I received your message about your Club Membership package. When I looked into the matter, I saw that you were processed as a renewing Member instead of a New Member. This has been corrected and your Club Membership expiration date has been adjusted to reflect the lapse in full processing time.

Your account information is being attached to this email so that you can begin to enjoy your benefits TODAY.

Your PHYSICAL Club Membership package will be mailed at the end of December.

CLUB PREMIUM LETTER

<snip>

-----------------------

Questions concerning Club Memberships can be sent directly to MEMBERSHIP@THELINCOLNMARKVIICLUB.ORG

This forum is for FORUM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.

The Club maintains a complete page of contact information at

http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/contact

oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks John for checking into this matter, I thought it was just stuck in the mail somewhere..... ;) I checked out my e-mail account and got the information. The T-shirt and decals didn't come through my printer, so I guess I will have to wait for them in the mail... :lol: :mrgreen:
Take care..
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:49 pm

http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/whiteoxlsc/HPIM4907_001

Picture of White Ox
Still learning the ropes of this site
Plugging along :)
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Postby CDW6212R » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Very nice, good and clean.
Don
1991 Red Special Edition, my 2nd SE, dead paint, DWS 255/45/17's on 95 Cobra wheels, and soon; DVD/Navi/backup camera, OBDII and the 347, before custom paint.
98 Mountaineer with Continental DWS 255/55/18's, big sway bars, custom brakes. Soon to be A4WD with XP8 bumpers and wing.

ImageImage
CDW6212R
CLUB MEMBER

Postby oldschool1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:23 am

WHITEOXLSC wrote:Thanks John for checking into this matter, I thought it was just stuck in the mail somewhere..... ;) I checked out my e-mail account and got the information. The T-shirt and decals didn't come through my printer, so I guess I will have to wait for them in the mail... :lol: :mrgreen:
Take care..

You are welcome.
Yup ... the shirts jam the printer everytime.
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Return to FORUM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS