Is the website doing upgrades??? : RESOLVED

Questions and Answers About Using This Forum, How Do I Become A Club Member, How Do I Post Pictures, How Do I Change My Avatar?

Is the website doing upgrades??? : RESOLVED

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Has anybody noticed that this website has been acting very strange lately. It takes sooooooooooo long to load and many things are missing when it does load. I no longer can find my gallery and I gave up looking for it, because I got tired of it trying to load the pages. I have to constantly use the back button and start over. I have no problems on any other sites I visit, just this one. Is it just me or are other members having the same problem..... :?: Oh and as an example right now, half the smiles on the right are missing and it took a full 45 seconds for the preview to come up.........strange :roll:
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

1990 Regatta Blue LSC (newest addition aka Blu)
1986 Mark VII Silver LSC (sold, aka the Grey Ghost)
1990 Mark VII Oxford White LSC (new addition aka the WhiteOx)
1993 Ford Green Explorer Sport 2WD 4.0L V6 (daily driver do everything truck)(loaded first generation)
1988 Ford Blue/mostly rust brown Ranger 2.9L V6 STX P/U (Old faithful) (dead trans, 358XXX miles, sold)
1975 Oldsmobile Blue Omega Hatchback Coupe

Proudly supporting ; Pick N Pull of the greater bay area, NAPA auto parts, Ebay, Suncore Industries, Johnny Franklin mufflers, and Paul Protos electronics restoration.
WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Location: Santa Rosa, Sonoma County (the "other" wine country) California

Re: Is the website doing upgrades???

Postby oldschool1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Just a little, but we're back to 100 % now.
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:05 am

Thanks John, I kind of figured that was the reason 8-) I will go and try and find my gallery later in the day.... :lol:
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

1990 Regatta Blue LSC (newest addition aka Blu)
1986 Mark VII Silver LSC (sold, aka the Grey Ghost)
1990 Mark VII Oxford White LSC (new addition aka the WhiteOx)
1993 Ford Green Explorer Sport 2WD 4.0L V6 (daily driver do everything truck)(loaded first generation)
1988 Ford Blue/mostly rust brown Ranger 2.9L V6 STX P/U (Old faithful) (dead trans, 358XXX miles, sold)
1975 Oldsmobile Blue Omega Hatchback Coupe

Proudly supporting ; Pick N Pull of the greater bay area, NAPA auto parts, Ebay, Suncore Industries, Johnny Franklin mufflers, and Paul Protos electronics restoration.
WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Location: Santa Rosa, Sonoma County (the "other" wine country) California

Postby oldschool1 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:53 am

You are welcome.

The displayed locations of Club Members' Gallery accounts change monthly as new accounts are created and old accounts are deleted, but the URLs (Universal Resource Locators) of Club Member's accounts never change such as,

http://www.TheLincolnMarkVIIClub.org/Gallery/whiteoxlsc

oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Return to FORUM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS