1991 Lincoln Mark VII LSC "Cosmo" 5,000 obo

Exclusive listing of Lincoln Mark VII related items only. Items inactive for more than 60 days will be automatically removed.

1991 Lincoln Mark VII LSC "Cosmo" 5,000 obo

Postby ricardocordoba » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:46 am

Hello and good day to all. It is with a heavy heart that I will have to sell "Cosmo" due to personal issues. The car in question is a 1991 Lincoln Mark VII LSC in Electric Currant Red Metallic with what Lincoln considers a white leather interior. There has been a lot done to this car before I bought. Everything works with the exception of the door lock actuators which I have ready to be installed. I have some NOS and used spare parts to go with the sale of the car and the car has a little over 49k miles on. it. The car is solid, the transmission was rebuilt approximately 12k miles ago, the car had the seats recovered not long ago and I just installed some newer tune up parts on it along with a new battery. It is a nice car and I'm taking a decent loss on this but, it needs to go. I'm looking to get $5000 or best offer. I don't have any other pictures currently but, here is an older one. I also have most of the receipts for the work done to the car.

Car is located near Indianapolis, IN and for further details the best way to contact me is either via PM here or email redx79@yahoo.com
ricardocordoba
CLUB MEMBER

Return to For Sale