1984 Lincoln Mark VII Turbo Diesel

Exclusive listing of Lincoln Mark VII related items only. Items inactive for more than 60 days will be automatically removed.

1984 Lincoln Mark VII Turbo Diesel

Postby davidgrant » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:18 am

1984 Lincoln Mark VII 2.4L Turbo Diesel. Runs and drives. Needs cosmetics. Although the hood, roof and trunk lid have surface rust, the body is solid and does not appear to have suffered any major body damage. The speedometer/odometer have been changed, so I do not know the total miles, perhaps over 150,000. My father purchased this Lincoln in December 1993 needing suspension work to make it drive. A new air compressor and two new air bags were installed by Galpin Lincoln here in Southern California. Since the Lincoln has been sitting for several years, I have been attending to some of it's needs. I pulled the fuel tank, cleaned it, pressured tested it, and repaired the fuel pickup. I replaced all of the rubber fuel lines, fuel filter, and installed a new electric fuel pump. The starter was rebuilt and a new Delco battery installed. The air filter element has been replaced with an OEM unit. I have also replaced the ignition switch. The hardest part of getting the BMW diesel engine started once again was getting all of the air out of the fuel lines. Once the air was evacuated, the diesel engine fired and runs great. The price is $3,950.00. If you have any questions, please email me at davidgrant58@icloud.com.

http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/lincoln/283869-1984-lincoln-mark-vii-base-sedan-2-door-24l.html
davidgrant

Re: 1984 Lincoln Mark VII Turbo Diesel

Postby admin » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:09 am

admin
SITE ADMIN

Return to For Sale