1987 Mark VII Convertible

Exclusive listing of Lincoln Mark VII related items only. Items inactive for more than 60 days will be automatically removed.

1987 Mark VII Convertible

Postby flb » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:09 am

Hi,

I have an 87 Convertible (conversion was Ford Authorized and done by Coach Builder). It is a Base Mark VII with digital dash. It has 78K on it. Very clean car and 100% in working order. All VIN tags in place even on bumpers and valence. Have Convertible manual. It's white with Blue top and Blue cloth interior. It looks like a Bill Blass on the outside - chrome moldings and factory Lincoln Wire Wheels. The interior is the earlier full size seats and is blue cloth. I love the car, especially since the interior is very durable and holds up much better than leather. No dash or door panel cracks. It's an 87 with single exhaust. Get in and go car. Not perfect but real clean and doesn't need anything to use it. I'm only selling it because I have 5 other Mark VII's and a Mustang GT convertible and a Corvette Convertible and decided something needs to go and this is my least favorite although I really like it.

$10,000
flb

Return to For Sale