So, it never worked. I had some time to fool around. The idea is the same as with the fuel door release switch (http://www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9546
). We open the plastic housing (using some very thin and narrow flathead scredrivers) and everything looks crummy in there, of course. We take out the metal pieces and clean them with some sandpaper really well. We put it all back in, and close the plastic housing. No need to buy a new switch on ebay (if there even is one). No need to buy a new switch ever. Let there be light!
1990 LSC SE (a.k.a. "Christine")
1991 LSC (a.k.a. "Ghost")Christine:
Arnott air springs/front, Suncore air springs/rear, CHE rear control arms, 1.5/16" front "Turbo Coupe" bar, Addco 415 rear bar, poly bushings everywhere, 1x2" SF connectors, MM caster plates, KYB shocks, Michelin Defenders, special order factory built Turbo Coupe color scheme cloth LSC buckets (with a matching backseat), factory CD/JBL (resto: Paul Protos)Ghost
: factory air springs, everything stock (except the front buckets out of '88 XR7), factory cassette/JBL (resto: Paul Protos)latest 3 projects:
brake accumulator/system flush (Ghost), rear calipers (Ghost), ignition coil (Ghost)