Fabulous Fords

Exclusive discussion and posting of Club sponsored, hosted, or authorized Events.

Fabulous Fords

Postby brent » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:33 am

First let me apologise for not doing a story on Fabulous Fords. I have been really busy with my new toy, an '87 LSC with a 347 stroker engine (and MUCH more) that I just bought from Henry Anton. There are some pictures that Art took of the car at Fab Fords. I must thank Art for taking the pictures, as I didn't get around very much at the show (Just a little knee trouble). I'll have more on the show later, but for now...... Great show some wild and amazing cars. Some of the most outstanding paint (including Henry's awesome black LSC) that I've seen in awhile. Met some Mark owners, who may come to our meetings, and spoke to many people about the club. The response was" There's a Mark VII club?!?" I'd like to thank all of those that came and brought their cars, and put up with the sunburn and heat, and shared some wonderful time together. The breakfast was a highlight of the meet, the bunch of us around the table laughing and talking. I hope that more of you can join us next year!

Brent
Brent
First in Southern California
1987 LSC 347 stroker. Watts link, modified suspension, modified wide ratio transmission (By Don Richardson), 373 gears, custom interior.
2002 Explorer XLT
2001 Ranger XLT
1994 Honda VF750C
1991 LSC with 50,000 miles
brent
Chapter Coordinator, California

Re: Fabulous Fords

Postby mark007 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 pm

just sa a thread over at LvC, and the member HOTMK8 was talking highly of the Mark VII member he met there. he's trying to start a MarkVIII club as a result of it. glad you had fun, and hopefully i got this right. you're now the owner of Mean Mark VII?
1990 Lincoln Mark VII w/ a few knick knacks
mark007

Postby brent » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:17 am

Nope, Not the Mean one, Henry had another Mark VII LSC with a 347" stroker and lots of other mods. It's white not the immaculate black LSC that is Henry's pride and joy. I don't think Henry would part with that one for love or money. :D
Brent
First in Southern California
1987 LSC 347 stroker. Watts link, modified suspension, modified wide ratio transmission (By Don Richardson), 373 gears, custom interior.
2002 Explorer XLT
2001 Ranger XLT
1994 Honda VF750C
1991 LSC with 50,000 miles
brent
Chapter Coordinator, California

Postby george_zeus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:51 am

I also have Mark VII LSC with a 347" stroker.. :D
george_zeus

Return to Club Events