Switch to full style
Club gear for sale to support the club
Post a reply

New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Help support the club. The link will bring you to new items to buy.
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub

If you want a special Item, PM tomnh and I will try to get it on the store

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Great selection. Any chance that a club grille badge will be available?

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 pm

This is AWESOME!

I think this is the one I need:

Image


tomnh wrote:Help support the club. The link will bring you to new items to buy.
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub

If you want a special Item, PM tomnh and I will try to get it on the store


How come we can't just buy them from the web site? The one you have a link too above?

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:44 pm

tomnh wrote:Help support the club. The link will bring you to new items to buy.
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub

If you want a special Item, PM tomnh and I will try to get it on the store



WOW! They have PAYPAL and it WORKS!!!

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:03 pm

warwgn wrote:Great selection. Any chance that a club grille badge will be available?

I'll work on that one Doug. May not be so easy.

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:59 pm

One other thing, if you would like a special design on the back (where allowed) please e-mail me first and I will put that on the back and tell you when to buy.
n1kio@n1kio.org

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:56 pm

warwgn wrote:Great selection. Any chance that a club grille badge will be available?


Doug, I need to get one too. I am looking at having a machine shop make the clear badge and have the printing place make some stickys for the back both in the Mark VII logo and the club logo.
problem is, I don't have one that I can give to the machine shop. :(

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Come on People, it is the end of August and only 3 sales. The Club is expensive to run. We need sales to help support the club. Some of the expensive costs: The web site and forum. Costs to run the club (mail, stamps and related office costs). Support for Major club shows. The list goes on.
We really need you to support the club by buying some very cool Mark VII items.
As many of you don't know, we dont have enough coming in and the Admins and Board members are shelling out a lot of $ to keep the club alive.
This is a way to help by buying some cool Mark VII gear.

So go buy something, our items are not expensive and we appricate the help. :)

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey! I got mine weeks ago!

Image

Image

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:57 pm

White Lincoln wrote:Hey! I got mine weeks ago!

Image

Image



Come on folks! Find something you like and just get it! Using PayPal is easy! No fuss at all.

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:45 pm

I can now put your custom photo or name on everything.
Photos of your ride, Your face. anything, just let me know.

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Bump.


Soon, I've got a PC issue to work out and will get to doing the Mark VII parts etc, next.

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:36 pm

tomnh wrote:Come on People, it is the end of August and only 3 sales. The Club is expensive to run. We need sales to help support the club. Some of the expensive costs: The web site and forum. Costs to run the club (mail, stamps and related office costs). Support for Major club shows. The list goes on.
We really need you to support the club by buying some very cool Mark VII items.
As many of you don't know, we dont have enough coming in and the Admins and Board members are shelling out a lot of $ to keep the club alive.
This is a way to help by buying some cool Mark VII gear.

So go buy something, our items are not expensive and we appricate the help. :)

Are these products still available + can you ship to Canada ? If so I will place an order!

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Yup, it is there, go take a look. Yes, they ship to Canada.
If you want something personal, like 'LINKEN 1' on the backside of say a mug, I can do that for you.
Just send me what you want as a .jpg image and I'll make a special order for you. :shock: :D

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:53 pm

tomnh wrote:If you want something personal, - I can do that for you.

Oh? :!:

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 am

White Lincoln wrote:
tomnh wrote:If you want something personal, - I can do that for you.

Oh? :!:


Get your mind out of the gutter Brad :roll:

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:37 pm

tomnh wrote:Yup, it is there, go take a look. Yes, they ship to Canada.
If you want something personal, like 'LINKEN 1' on the backside of say a mug, I can do that for you.
Just send me what you want as a .jpg image and I'll make a special order for you. :shock: :D

Well I just placed an order for 5 item,s Tom! I want to support the club! :) OK. if I want a coffee mug/ T-shirt/ sweatshirt etc. with LINKEN 1 on it, you can get that?

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Thank you Linken 1 for you support! We really do appreciate it.

(you know, we have some positions open at the club... hint hint....)

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:31 am

LINKEN 1 wrote:
tomnh wrote:Yup, it is there, go take a look. Yes, they ship to Canada.
If you want something personal, like 'LINKEN 1' on the backside of say a mug, I can do that for you.
Just send me what you want as a .jpg image and I'll make a special order for you. :shock: :D

Well I just placed an order for 5 item,s Tom! I want to support the club! :) OK. if I want a coffee mug/ T-shirt/ sweatshirt etc. with LINKEN 1 on it, you can get that?


Thank You for the order. Yes I can put that on a mug easily. Design it how you like it and e-mail the jpg to me.
n1kio@n1kio.org

:D

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:57 am

tomnh wrote:
LINKEN 1 wrote:
tomnh wrote:Yup, it is there, go take a look. Yes, they ship to Canada.
If you want something personal, like 'LINKEN 1' on the backside of say a mug, I can do that for you.
Just send me what you want as a .jpg image and I'll make a special order for you. :shock: :D

Well I just placed an order for 5 item,s Tom! I want to support the club! :) OK. if I want a coffee mug/ T-shirt/ sweatshirt etc. with LINKEN 1 on it, you can get that?


Thank You for the order. Yes I can put that on a mug easily. Design it how you like it and e-mail the jpg to me.
n1kio@n1kio.org

:D

You mean I could of had a picture of my Mark on the other side of my coffee cup? Hmmm..... (maybe I should get it painted first!)

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 am

You send me the photo of what ou want on the other side of the mug, and I will do that for you. Easy stuff.

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:23 am

Thanks Tom!

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 am

White Lincoln wrote:Thank you Linken 1 for you support! We really do appreciate it.

(you know, we have some positions open at the club... hint hint....)

Tell me more! Or send a PM

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:12 pm

I am getting e-mails from cafepress.com offering discounts of 70%- 80% off next order and other discounts. Do these discounts apply to all Mark VII related goodies?

Re: New Club Branded LOGO Gear.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:08 pm

LINKEN 1 wrote:I am getting e-mails from cafepress.com offering discounts of 70%- 80% off next order and other discounts. Do these discounts apply to all Mark VII related goodies?


To tell you the truth, I think those are special Cafe Press Items. I'll find out.
Post a reply