Help Wanted

Club Information from the Admins on the Forum and Club issues.

Help Wanted

Postby admin » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 pm

At this time we are in need for paying members for the following positions.
Moderators: Help screen the forum for problems, and help the users with forum issues. http://www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6816#p58092

Joining is easy Click here http://www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/join/index.htm

and follow the directions...

why join?

Become a Member today! It’s quick, easy, and inexpensive! Members receive:

* The Mark VII Times, our exclusive periodical. This highly specialized and targeted publication is filled with insight and information specifically about your Lincoln Mark VII, the Club and all of our activities!
* A customized Web Mail account with an easy to use web based User Interface! Nothing to install or download! One click and YOU'LL HAVE MAIL!
* An online Gallery for storing photos of your car!
* The Club exclusive T-Shirt!
* The Club Decal. A handsome 2x3 inch static cling vinyl sheet. Stylishly done in silver and ebony on a white back ground, this symbol of luxury and prestige can easily be identified from the outside of the vehicle.
* An Online Forum and Web Site full of exclusive news and information about your car is just a click away.

The easy part means that you can apply by US MAIL or ONLINE APPLICATION using PayPal. Our inexpensive Annual Membership Fee of $25.00* plus a one-time $15.00 initiation fee is actually below the average price for membership in most Clubs. So join today and see why your Mark VII is the best Luxury Sport Coupe built in America from 1984 to 1992! Still undecided? Read our NEW MEMBER FAQ! New Membership accounts may take up to 60 days to process.
admin
SITE ADMIN

Membership

Postby driver1 » Fri May 22, 2015 11:23 am

I would like to know if I am a member. I paid for my membership in February 4. I have not received any acknowledgements or responses to my posting or e-mails to the membership chairman. If I don't receive something within the next week I will reverse my payment.

Thank you,
Harriet/Richard Wilson
h.wilson@zoomtown.com
513-583-5848
driver1
CLUB MEMBER

Re: Help Wanted

Postby oldschool1 » Fri May 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Harriet/Richard,
Yes, your payment was received and your forum account has been upgraded to Club Member.

The Club is currently WITHOUT a Membership Secretary so I've stepped in to play catch-up with a TON of accounts.

All new and renewed accounts should be fully processed by June 1, 2015.
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Return to Announcements