2018 Cars and Coffe Lehigh Valley Season Opener!! 1000 Cars!

Discussion and posting of any and all events where Lincoln Mark VIIs may participate.

2018 Cars and Coffe Lehigh Valley Season Opener!! 1000 Cars!

Postby BSteelLSC » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:47 am

Season Opener and we need Marks!

Where : Arts Quest, 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015 on the former Bethlehem Steel Mill site!
When : April 22, 2018 8AM-12PM

Price : FREE!!

Cars and Coffee Lehigh Valley started a few years ago with one lot. I was able to go to the first one which had maybe 50 or so cars. In the past 5-6 years however the event has grown to over 1000 Cars! I have been attending with friends of mine since we started driving and I am almost always the only Mark VII and sometimes the only Lincoln there at all. There has been a Black SE there once when I couldn't make it and a local guy brings his 1969 Mark III once in a while, but other than that I am it!

This year I would like to see if we can get some of the Eastern PA, NY, NJ guys there for the event. The biggest issue with the opener is time. Most cars and coffee events fill quick and my friends and I usually meet around 6:30 AM to be there an hour early to be in the main lot where the vendors (Adams Polishes) and sponsors are. This would put many of you at getting up far earlier to be here for it but believe me it is quite the show to go to. Free to enter and really you can stay all day.

I am going to try to at least round up the local Marks for it; My two, my friends 88 BB, a 91 LSC owned by my 90s former owner and his friends 91 SE. If I can do this then hopefully it will have a good rep for our cars. Whenever I go no matter if its my 88 or 90 people always ask questions about it, want to see it, and some want to sit in it either for fun or for old times sake, so Mark VIIs get lots of attention and usually one of the Fox Body groups will find me and post up across too which is nice.

If you're interested send me a message on here or email me at sgtpepper997@aol.com

Attached photos are from the Cars and Coffee Lehigh Valley Facebook
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BSteelLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Return to Other Meets And Greets And Cruises And Shows