Missing Posts?: RESOLVED

Questions and Answers About Using This Forum, How Do I Become A Club Member, How Do I Post Pictures, How Do I Change My Avatar?

Missing Posts?: RESOLVED

Postby Davemutt » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 pm

I was doing forum some searches yesterday on my electrical issue and it seems like an awful lot of posts have been deleted recently. The threads still exists and most of the responses are still there, but a lot of times the original post has been deleted so the original question or description of the problem is no longer visible. I don't know if this is intentional, but it seems we're losing a lot of knowledge.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. The first post (by Oleg?) is gone, and also some responses by Spooky, but some of the other responses are still there. I ran accross quite a few incomplete threads like this.

1990 LSC Titanium
1990 LSC SE Black

Re: Missing Posts?

Postby White Lincoln » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi Dave,
I would suspect what you are seeing is from user pruning. Old users that have not been on the board for years, have caused some issues and have been removed or no longer exist and were pruned.

Hope this helps to explain why this is happening.
White Lincoln

Re: Missing Posts?

Postby tomnh » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Brad is correct, when we did a massive prune back in Jan, we deleted their posts too. That was an accident and we should have saved their messages. Sorry about that.

Dirty Deeds 90 lsc 93 Cobra heads and intake, 1.7 RR, 6AL ignition, United Exhaust 2 1/4" off road exhaust, no smog and no cats, X-Pipe, SCT chip and mass air, A9P ECU. 24lb injectors, 3:55 gears, 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 65mm TB, Ram Air intake, 17" 1998 cobra rims. Last tune was 290HP

Sandy 1989 lsc convertible (1 of 12) Original and Stock, driven daily and under renovation.

Buy Club Gear and Support Our Club !