1991 Black LSC SE

Exclusive listing of Lincoln Mark VII related items only. Items inactive for more than 60 days will be automatically removed.

1991 Black LSC SE

Postby MO-LSC-SE » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:32 pm

The car has been sold - thank you for your interest.

I am looking to sell my car, it is located in the St. Louis area.
I have owned it for approx. 15 years and it is well taken care of. It has been stored since I have owned it and looks to have been stored inside its entire life. When I purchased it I was told the original owner was a hot rod builder in Wisconsin or Minnesota and when it wasn't driven it was stored in his work shop. Not sure if its true but I can believe it. I think I am the third owner.

The only mechanical issue I know of is a brake problem that lites the anti lock light full time. When I tested it it says it is related to the main valve (error 21) and this occurred following a brake system flush about 5 years ago. Brakes and the anti-lock feature work perfectly and I believe I disturbed some gunk in the system that must have worked its way into the sensor at the main valve.

I have had the radio and the compass/temp console rebuilt by Paul Protos about 2 years ago and it works fine. New Walker replacement mufflers and new struts and shocks two years ago. Air bags work fine and rear stays up for months, front for about 2-3 weeks until it is noticeably lower.

Also has brand new (30 miles) Kuhmo tires that have been road force adjusted on a Hunter 9700 balancer. It rides and handles like it should. It has a car cover that came with the car when I purchased it and still has the fog light covers. It was also optioned with the Ford Cell phone but I have removed it to free up room although the mount is still in the front console area. I do not have the antenna although the glass mount is still installed.

The seats are in decent condition no holes but show normal wear for a car of its age and use.

This car has no signs of being in any salt and the undercarriage looks great. It is not a project car it is complete and drives great. It has 69,205 miles on it and it is parked for the winter.

I am asking xxx.xx for the car and I can send you access to photos. Send me a PM please.

Thank you,
Troy
Last edited by MO-LSC-SE on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MO-LSC-SE

Re: 1991 Black LSC SE

Postby bozley » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 am

Hi Troy
Interested in your 91 Mark Vii
my email addrses is
red_94558@yahoo.com
and cel is 707-337-3181
Pls contact me
Im in Cali
Thx Robert
bozley

Postby IndyDave » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:33 pm

I'm intersted.

Could you send pictures?

daveinfishers@gmail.com

Thanks,

Dave
Image Image
1989 LSC sold in 1995 | 1991 LSC, "Cosmo", sold August 11 2016. I'm "between Marks" at the moment. ;)
IndyDave
CLUB MEMBER

Postby MO-LSC-SE » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Robert,

Left a message for you but was unable to send any photos to the email address it keeps bouncing back. :?:

Dave,

Photos are on the way.

Thanks for asking,
Troy
MO-LSC-SE

Return to For Sale