Thanks guys!

Richie Carman has been the Owner/Operator of The United Exhaust Shop II /Flowrite Exhaust for more than 19 years. Many exhaust kits that are supposed to be "designed to fit" your Lincoln Mark VII, seem to have a problem somewhere during installation. Since the year 2000, we\'ve designed and produced Custom High Performance Exhaust Kits for Lincoln Mark VIIs. These exhaust kits are manufactured only from the Highest Quality Parts. They are installed with the best workmanship and professionalism in the industry. Give us a call today! We will be glad to assist you with whatever your \nneeds may be.

Thanks guys!

Postby gadget73 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Just got back from United, and I have to say I'm well satisfied with the results. I had it done in 2 1/4 with the turbo mufflers. I also had an H pipe made since mine had a crack somewhere in it. The pipes off the headers are 2 1/2", into 2 1/4" converters and 2 1/4" back from that point. The welds and bends look very nice, and the whole system sits in there perfectly. The stock hangers all get used, so it goes in like it belongs. I have a slight, but very tolerable drone that peaks about 57 mph, and is mostly gone by 62 in overdrive. I don't drive at that particular speed range often, so it doesn't bother me at all. The car isn't loud at all, but it actually sounds like its running now. Its just the sound I was after. I also have to say I like the stainless tips. I wasn't sure I was going to want to go that route, but it actually dresses the car up a bit. I have no other shiny stuff on the car, so it makes for a nice highlight.

Richie and Bob are great guys, and really make a quality system. I'd feel good about suggesting them to anyone who is looking for a bolt-on exhaust solution.
86 Lincoln Town Car, HO swap, big brakes, lots of other stuff
91 LSC SE, triple black, United Exhaust 2.25" exhaust system, ES poly front bushings
gadget73

Re: Thanks guys!

Postby eightlives » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:31 pm

very nice!!!

I may have a car or 6 you could do :shock:
eightlives

Re: Thanks guys!

Postby gadget73 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:35 pm

I've seen the system they mail out, and I've seen it installed. It does indeed go in very easily and it fits nice. It lines up with all the factory hangers too which is really nice. Thats actually whats on the back part of my car. The H up front was made in the shop when I visited.
86 Lincoln Town Car, HO swap, big brakes, lots of other stuff
91 LSC SE, triple black, United Exhaust 2.25" exhaust system, ES poly front bushings
gadget73

Return to United Exhaust