Tail Pipe info

Richie Carman has been the Owner/Operator of The United Exhaust Shop II /Flowrite Exhaust for more than 19 years. Many exhaust kits that are supposed to be "designed to fit" your Lincoln Mark VII, seem to have a problem somewhere during installation. Since the year 2000, we\'ve designed and produced Custom High Performance Exhaust Kits for Lincoln Mark VIIs. These exhaust kits are manufactured only from the Highest Quality Parts. They are installed with the best workmanship and professionalism in the industry. Give us a call today! We will be glad to assist you with whatever your \nneeds may be.

Tail Pipe info

Postby deepacman » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 pm

So im looking to put magnaflow mufflers on my lincoln, and changing my pipes from the muffler straight back. I was actually wonder what is the exact diameter of the tail pipes and how many feet of pipe would i need to replace my tailpipes?
deepacman

Re: Tail Pipe info

Postby White Lincoln » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Moved post to United Exhaust in hopes that someone from United will see the question and be able to answer. Otherwise, I would suggest calling United Exhaust :

631-474-0010
1575 Route 112 Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

They are real good about answering questions about exhaust for the Mark VII.
White Lincoln
SITE ADMIN

Return to United Exhaust