Sebastian "jazzlvr007" Smart Opened His Door And ...

Have a bad day? Have a great day? Buy a new car? Get your car broken in to? This is the place to put it all out on the table. Let off some steam or show off in here.

Sebastian "jazzlvr007" Smart Opened His Door And ...

Postby oldschool1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Sebastian "jazzlvr007" Smart opened his door and ...

oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Re: Sebastian "jazzlvr007" Smart Opened His Door And ...

Postby murdomino » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:02 pm

that is really too bad.. the car looks pretty flawless other than the little stcratch on the door ;)
I bleed oval blue!
1988-Mark VII w/ 53k miles
murdomino

Postby tomnh » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 am

Nothing but some soap and water and some wax won't fix. :lol:
Hit that door pretty hard, if the frame is still ok , it can be fixed. :D
did the idiot stop ?
tomnh

Dirty Deeds 90 lsc 93 Cobra heads and intake, 1.7 RR, 6AL ignition, United Exhaust 2 1/4" off road exhaust, no smog and no cats, X-Pipe, SCT chip and mass air, A9P ECU. 24lb injectors, 3:55 gears, 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 65mm TB, Ram Air intake, 17" 1998 cobra rims. Last tune was 290HP

Sandy 1989 lsc convertible (1 of 12) Original and Stock, driven daily and under renovation.

Buy Club Gear and Support Our Club !
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub
tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Postby phoenix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:49 pm

This is a terrible shame. But basically, looks like it's a matter of a new door, fender, that LF corner trim, a blinker lens and side trim.

Is Sebastian around? Does he plan to restore the car?
Image Image

1990 LSC SE (a.k.a. "Christine")
1991 LSC (a.k.a. "Ghost")

Christine: Arnott air springs/front, Suncore air springs/rear, CHE rear control arms, 1.5/16" front "Turbo Coupe" bar, Addco 415 rear bar, poly bushings everywhere, 1x2" SF connectors, MM caster plates, KYB shocks, Michelin Defenders, special order factory built Turbo Coupe color scheme cloth LSC buckets (with a matching backseat), factory CD/JBL (resto: Paul Protos)

Ghost: factory air springs, everything stock (except the front buckets out of '88 XR7), factory cassette/JBL (resto: Paul Protos)

latest 3 projects: brake accumulator/system flush (Ghost), rear calipers (Ghost), ignition coil (Ghost)
phoenix

Postby oldschool1 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Sebastian is ok, but the car is totalled.

Anytime that our Mark VIIs are hit in the A pillar, they are totaled. If not, they should be. Structurally, it's like getting hit in the stomach.
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby CDW6212R » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:41 pm

oldschool1 wrote:Sebastian is ok, but the car is totalled.

Anytime that our Mark VIIs are hit in the A pillar, they are totaled. If not, they should be. Structurally, it's like getting hit in the stomach.

I agree, I knew it was totaled and I thought I had posted my condolences on the car before.

My first LSC died when I slid into a ditch in a curve, and it flipped, into a telephone pole. The body was bent thoroughly but the only unrepairable thing was the crunched "A" pillar. The pole hit right at the door hinges, cracking the dash slightly too. You cannot feasibly repair that kind of damage, but it can be repaired if you really want to.
Don
1991 Red Special Edition, my 2nd SE, dead paint, DWS 255/45/17's on 95 Cobra wheels, and soon; DVD/Navi/backup camera, OBDII and the 347, before custom paint.
98 Mountaineer with Continental DWS 255/55/18's, big sway bars, custom brakes. Soon to be A4WD with XP8 bumpers and wing.

ImageImage
CDW6212R
CLUB MEMBER

Return to Rants and Raves!