2018 PHILLY AUTO SHOW

The Philadelphia International Auto Show

2018 PHILLY AUTO SHOW

Postby oldschool1 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 am

2018 PHILLY AUTO SHOW

Members of The Lincoln Mark VII Club have once again been invited to display their vehicles at the PHILLY AUTO SHOW at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA, US.

Once again, the Philly Auto Show staff has asked that the local car enthusiast groups bring their cars for a display showing the owner’s passion for them! What started in 2013 with the local Ford groups challenging the local Camaro groups to a FaceOff has evolved into support for all the local car clubs to show off what they love.

Here are the details

*Your car will be on display (behind barriers, not open to touching by the general public) on the main floor at the 2018 Philadelphia Auto Show which runs from Saturday, January 27th through Sunday, February 4th. Once the car is on the show floor, it cannot leave the convention center until Sunday night.

*The car owner (and a second immediate family member if desired) will be given show credentials which will allow you to attend the show at any time to check on your car or just take it all in. In addition, they will give you tickets to the show for family and friends to use. I encourage owners to hang out at the display when they have time – there are always people who want to talk about the cars they admire and ask questions about them.

*Cars must be registered & insured – proof will be required to be on file with the show prior to move-in. In addition, you will be required to leave a set up keys in the Auto Show office so that if an emergency occurs, the cars can be moved. The keys will all be kept in a locked safe with restricted access, so you don’t have to worry about them.

*Move-in will most likely be Wednesday, January 24th during the day (between 9 am and 3 pm). This is the day before any of the dealer cars are brought in (in fact they're still building a lot of the displays), so there will be NO long waits to bring your car in. If you're towing your car in, you can unload on the loading dock or inside the convention center.

*Move-out will be Sunday, February 4th at the close of the show to the public. Your car MUST leave that night and move-out of the club cars will start as soon as security can get all the spectators out of the show room.

If you are interested in participating, send an email to Heather Dillon at bullitt2518@gmail.com. Please make sure to put 2018 Philly Auto Show Submission in the subject line and include the details about your car along with a picture or two, your name and contact information. The more information you give, the more information we have to make a decision with. Feel free to include any special stories about the car, meaning behind you owning it, etc. along with what modifications (if any) you have done.
Submission deadline is Sunday, December 24th. Yes… that is Christmas Eve.

Since we are hoping to draw in a larger variety of cars this year, I can’t guarantee that everyone interested will be able to participate. However, cars will be selected by a group of club leaders/representatives in order to ensure that every car is given an equal shot at being selected and every effort to make sure that each club is represented in the display.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing your cars in the show!

oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Re: 2018 PHILLY AUTO SHOW

Postby oldschool1 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:31 am

I'm still stoked that we had FIVE FACTORY MOON ROOFS at the 2017 show!
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Re: 2018 PHILLY AUTO SHOW

Postby Brad4d » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:11 pm

What a great opportunity! Hopefully one day...
Bradford (Brad) Bailey
1992 LSC Black on black. all stock
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada (No, I don't fish, or play hockey :lol: )
"I'm old enough to know I'm grumpy, just not old enough to know I'm old" (48 yrs.)
Brad4d

Return to PHILLY AUTO SHOW